Municipal Asset Management Program -
Federation of Canadian Municipalities Funding
APPLY FOR FUNDING TO SUPPORT ASSET MANAGEMENT
FCM’S Municipal Asset management program is accepting application for grants of up to $50,000 to fund asset management in your community.
- Asset management assessments
- Development of asset management plans, policies, and strategies
- Asset-related data collection and reporting
- Asset management training and organizational development
- Knowledge transfer around asset management
- 80% of total eligible project costs, to a maximum of $50,000 for individual applications.
- 90% of total eligible project costs, to a maximum of $50,000 for applicants:
- With 1,000 citizens or less.
- Who are an Indigenous community with a shared service agreement.
- Who are one of two or more applicants applying to complete a collaborative project.
The following are needed:
- Asset Management Readiness scale self-assessment tool by clicking here
- Application Form including:
- Workplan and Budget
- Resolution from council, band council, or board of directors.
- Letter of support from your partner municipality (if required).
- Commitment to cooperate with each partner (if required).
Eagle can help with your application, including Readiness Assessment, scope and development of work plan, and application documents.CONTACT INFORMATION